This ActiveX control allows the end user to select files and upload them to a remote server. Files can be uploaded unedited, or images can be edited during the upload process. Uploads can be either by HTTP or by FTP.
* Enable your users to easily select multiple files for upload.
* Images can be previewed before upload.
* Images can be resized or converted to another format.
* Image meta data (IPTC, EXIF, XMP) can be preserved or cleared.
* Use either HTTP or FTP to upload files to a server.
* Files can be filtered by type and / or size.
* Text on buttons and messages can be edited to provide language support options.
* Server side ASP and ASP.NET components are included for saving uploaded files.
This ActiveX control can be used in an Internet Explorer web page to select and upload multiple files. It can be used for uploading any type of file, but it has Image Preview and editing capabilities if those files are images in a supported format. Supported images are BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG, PSD and PCX. Files are selected using a Windows Explorer style Folder View with filtering options to restrict uploads to certain file types or to limit file size.
Uploads can be by HTTP as a POST, where files are uploaded in the same format as through a web browser form. This can include uploading to secure sites (using HTTPS) and authenticated sites. Support is also provided to upload to an FTP server.
csXThumbUpload is an ActiveX / OCX control and can be used in a compiled stand alone application, such as Visual Basic or Delphi. An upload application could be written in this way with a very minimal amount of coding and the OCX file can be distributed royalty free for a compiled application.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in csXThumbUpload 18.104.22.168
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.